Sometimes the best of intentions just don’t work out…

So I had intended to make a hat from the pattern I posted yesterday… But I got a little overwhelmed with the pattern.

So I made this headband instead… I need to write down the pattern so I can share it one of these days! It is done in Vanna’s Choice yarn in the Autumn Print color. I love how it turned out!  I worked the main body in back loops only so it has a cool ribbed look to it.

I also made one boot cuff.  I also liked how it turned out but I feel like I should make both before I post it online!

One of these days I will re-tackle the hat pattern because I really like it… Maybe on a day when I am feeling more confident and creative 🙂

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

Happy Hooking!



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s